Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life's Answer - Energized Water

THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER!

I purchased the AMWater Actify at the Pre-Launch Event in Anaheim. I was a bit skeptical at first when I realized that it had to be connected to my water source at the sink, and I would no longer be drinking the reverse osmosis water I had come to love.

I am so glad I switched to this energized water, as I am sure that the changes in my body is due to this water. It's been about 3 weeks since I started using this water for drinking, making coffee, tea, and for cooking.

I have had so much more energy every day, that I constantly stay busy. This is unusual for me as I have spent a lot of time sitting at the computer, and being a couch potato. Now, I just can't sit! I have to go, go, go! I have completed some projects around the house that have been neglected for so long. My normal sleeping pattern has changed too. I used to stay up late watching late night TV talk shows, then sleep till noon the next day. Now I get up early, drink some ionized, alkalized, energized water first thing, and I'm good to go. Most days I don't even bother making a pot of coffee, I don't need it any more. And guess what? It helps clear up those annoying hangovers!

And speaking of my thinking being clearer, I feel like my concentration has improved. Before, whenever a situation would come up that needed attention, I'd deal with it by procrastination, just dreading the mental work I'd have to do. I felt like I wasn't quite as smart as I wanted to be.

Two weeks ago, I decided to protest the tax appraisal on my Mom's behalf, and this was no normal property tax. It was EXTREMELY complicated, and I breezed right through the research, and paperwork like it was something I do everyday. I believe the AMWater has helped break up the fog in my brain, and I'm ready for any challenges that come my way!

And to top it all off, I've lost weight! Since I'm more active, my metabolism has cranked up, and the pounds are dropping. I'm convinced there's "something in the water." Drinking the AMWater is the only change I've made, and I feel great!

Thank you, Amega, for this powerful and wonderful product!

Connie Heineke
Taylor, Texas


Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment