Monday, May 10, 2010

She Can Cross Her Legs!

For me, this is day seven of living with the AMWand, and the magic continues to unfold. I used to drag myself out of bed in the morning. Now the people at work are not sure what to think of me when I come bouncing in with a smile on my face. It is no exaggeration that I feel at least 15 years younger in terms of vitality, energy, physical flexibility and wellbeing.

I sat down to meditate two days ago, and without thinking sat cross-legged, and it was only after a period of time that I realized I was sitting in that position. I have not been able to sit cross-legged for a number of years. The worst of my symptoms disappeared in the first day, but this sitting cross-legged demonstrated that the changes that were occurring in my body were profound.

Two days ago, before discovering I could sit cross-legged, I was feeling a bit confused and discouraged because all day long I was having a recurrence in two parts of my body that had significant results since first using the wand. I realized by being able to sit cross-legged, how deeply my body is transforming. I took another look at my thumb and knee that were having discomfort. My chiropractor taught me that pain often occurs somewhere other than where the problem is originating.

So I tuned into my body and tried to look at the bigger picture. I realized the issue with my thumb was actually in my elbow. When I wanded my elbow, and then held the wand on the end of my thumb, I felt a very strong current going up from my thumb to my elbow, and guess what......immediate results in my thumb!

Then I looked at my knee, and I felt the need to wand my foot and the inside of my thigh where the leg joins the hip. I immediately experienced a result in my knee! I think it is a bit like peeling an onion. As the various cells in the different parts of the body return to homeostasis, it is a bit like going through all the "stories" backwards until it all comes back into balance.

Now, during the day, I feel the soles of my feet "humming" with energy. It is only as I regain feeling in my feet that I realize how much they were becoming more and more numb. I wear orthotics, and had reached the point that I needed them so much, due to a collapsed arch, that I had to put my shoes on right when I got out of bed in the morning. Now I am walking barefoot around the house with no discomfort!

So, the adventure continues!
Carol Howell



The AM Wand heals nothing. Only the body can heal, but the wand does help the body to be in the state whereby it can heal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment